Canibad Beach Samal

Canibad Adventures -  We started our journey from my Lola's house located at Supa, IGACOS at 6 am. We ride a habal-habal going to Canib...

Canibad Adventures - We started our journey from my Lola's house located at Supa, IGACOS at 6 am. We ride a habal-habal going to Canibad. I wasn't informed that the road going there is really struggle. We stopped twice because the kid with us didn't sit properly and she seems to fall. It is like a roller coaster ride since it has ups and downs path plus the road isn't asphalt that makes the ride difficult. Maybe it is less struggle if the means of your transpo going there is a 4 wheel vehicle.

The struggle isn't yet finished when we arrived in the beach. We walked on the cement path going down to the beach. It is kinda steep but it has handle along the path. Reaching our cottage, I observed the vicinity. It is as expected. Solemn since there is no crowd and the rural ambiance made it more comfortable. The waters in the beach is crystal green. You'll even see a group of small fishes swimming together in the shallow part. 

Aside from swimming, you can rent a small boat there for P100/hr. Our group rented three since we are not that few. One boat can occupy 6 (small) and 8 for the medium size boat. The group paddled to the left side of the beach which is near to the jumping cliff. You need to climb the rocky mountain stone in order to have a good adrenaline jump from the top. I didn't tried it since I am not a swimmer. (Poor me!) I just enjoyed myself appreciating the beautiful rocky formations, the corals, small fishes and the cold green waters. 

Indeed, it was a great experience. I will still visit the beach if there's an opportunity. Undisturbed beaches is really beautiful. Looking for some beaches like Canibad though. 




The clear green waters with the green mountains view at my back..

My best friend taking a pose before getting wet. :-*

Playing the sand..

The rocky formations. These is small compared to the other stones at the back.



the beautiful waves..

My best friends with Flor's cousin (two girls from the right)


My dear cousins


Row row our boat..
Row row our boat..

Rocky ♥







The jumping area!


HOW TO GET THERE:

From Babak Wharf
- Ride a motorcycle going to Canibad. It is a hour trip so you should brace yourself. Fare is P125/head. If you need someone to fetch you I can refer the friend of my mom. Just pm me for his contact. I wasn't able to put it here since I didn't get his details from my mother. But will surely help you, just comment or pm me.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram