Afraid To Fall

LOVE!  LOVE!  LOVE! I really don't understand myself. When a guy shows or tell that he likes me, I had a disappointment easily tow...

LOVE!  LOVE!  LOVE!



I really don't understand myself. When a guy shows or tell that he likes me, I had a disappointment easily towards him..But in myself I longed to have a relationship but when someone try to court me I just ignore them..or I just disregard their feelings. And in time that guy found another girl I felt sorry to myself and regret is there.. 

I never asked GOd about that because there's a part in my mind that thinks it's not the right time to have a serious relationship yet..

But I feel envy sometimes every time I saw couples in the street, in the jeepney, in malls or in park. Or if a girl has a flower..or chocolates..In that instances, how I wish I have a boyfriend too..

I want to feel being loved.....



But thinking about the pathetic side of love,the hurting thingy after broke-up make me a  coward to try on...
Oh life......this life of mine...........hmm.



I really believe that someday in the right time,in the right place, God will give me the right person whom I will be sharing my whole life until the end..... looking forward on that G! ^_^ 



HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!........

                                                                 ♥♥♥jmc♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You will truly find that bai..God already prepare someone for you.
    Just be patient and you will be more happy when the time come. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face your fear, Jhecyl. Everything in this world is really risky and the fact that there's no permanent thing. How would you know if he's the one or he isn't if you won't even try? You know, life is too short to not enjoy every single moment when you wanted to be happy with someone (apart from your family, though).

    Take the risk, pain is part of happiness and you couldn't define it's difference if you won't try. Enjoy life, love and day! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! maninuod lagi mo ug comment aie :3 that was before.. 2yrs ago.. anyways, thanks for the encouragement guys ..mkahilak ko ug taguk..bisaya lng pra malahi ky na.nosebleed na q sa inyo.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Instagram