Hagimit Falls with the Family

Spending holidays with your family is one of the best days ever! As we wait for the clock to hit 12am, I and my cousins planned to go i...


Spending holidays with your family is one of the best days ever! As we wait for the clock to hit 12am, I and my cousins planned to go in Hagimit Falls by the morning. And that morning, as I am half awake, I heard my aunts talking about going with us. My mom awaken me to prepare my things. We, the younger ones decided to walk going to Hagimit. It is kinda far from our house, more or less 5 km. away if I am not mistaken. As we arrived near in the falls, the trail became narrow that my knee trembled a little. Whew! That was unforgettable! 

It was my first time to be there. Noted that it is just a few kilometers away from our residence. The water is so cold that all your warm in the body might perish. The Hagimit Water Falls is quite small, but it all falls naturally. The pool that catches the cool water is all preserved in its natural form giving the visitors a delightful dive spot. Recently the locals’ added some cottages for the visitors comfort and for an income for them as well. Though the locals had set up cottages for the visitors, the place is perfect for campers. Visitors can just pitch in their tents on the tent site for a cold camping night at this waterfall.

We brought all our foodies too. Before and after swimming, eating session.

  Arias Clan ♥

  Arias Clan ♥

 with my cousins ♥

 my dearest Mom and beautiful aunties ♥

 photo shoot 101 ♥




Best picture of all! The laughter and the smile in every face is priceless. 

Thank you Lord for the happiness! Thank you for the another new year with them! All Glory belongs to YOU! 



sources:
http://www.samalguide.com/falls/hagimit-falls/


♥♥♥jmc♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram