Grey Night

I can't put all in words what I've felt last night.. But these quotes will summarize my thoughts. Hello to you who made that night ...

I can't put all in words what I've felt last night.. But these quotes will summarize my thoughts. Hello to you who made that night memorable..

"You make time for things that are important to you." And you decide to give your time to your other "friend".. Go on.. enjoy!

As what I said, I won't interrupt on your choices you'll make. Just don't blame me in the end. Same as you, I don't want to share you.. 
Think twice, thrice, and so on.. And if nothing change, see you when I see you then..

You'll staying here for 3 months and then you'll fly. But heck, you said you want to focus to your "one friend". Don't hope that it's okay for me.. Like you'll be happy when you are on my shoe though.. 
  
Let's see.. 

And I am like this.. I thought so..


I don't want to become an option too. Same as you. You are a jealous friend and so do I.. Hope all is clear with you..


Again, I don't want to have your extra time.. Focus on one, and reject other (that would be me). That's simple.. 

Push me fast, don't want to invest hopes longer to impossibilities..


Hahaha.. It is the opposite on what I felt last night. I was totally dismayed, disappointed, hurt, pained by your words.. The only word that stucks on my mind was "FOCUS" and therefore I should prepare for the "REJECTION". 

Where are you?

I am eating the Pepero you gave me now and it tasted not good. Maybe because I kept remembering the ache you caused me last night... Poor pepero :( I don't know if you'll read these..but in case, just so you know now that I am more a jealous friend than you.. Looking forward for your decisions. No text messages, skype messages and so on for this day so far. Who will last? I want you to exert effort this time though. Just in case I still have a value to you..

♥♥♥jmc♥♥♥




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram